At the time of working at Faversham House, the company published 6 B2B magazines, organised 3 B2B exhibitions, 5 awards events, 28 conferences and a number of invite only Westminster roundtables in the UK and Ireland, 11 websites and dozens of related directories and special supplements, focusing on the water, energy, sustainability and visual communications markets.
Ben enjoyed being part of this successful and award winning team, with personal achievements that included:
- The research, creation, launch, and successful delivery of a new water industry conference.
- Taking several established events and developing them to the 'next level' of content, speakers, and revenue.
- Turning a re-branded conference into a 'flagship' event for one of the company's new magazines.
- Taking the initiative on 'outside-in' perspectives, forging new relationships with influential experts for the benefit of delegates at the events Ben produced.
- Negotiating and securing sponsorship contracts with non-traditional commercial partners for his events.
See image above for an example of conferences Ben produced during his time at Faversham House.