Ben's activities at Clear Path Analysis included:
- Editing and making content related decisions according to each publication under his control.
- Taking research for reports and developing the key issues reports and events must address, via desk and phone interviews.
- Liaising with high-level contacts and contributors to reports and events.
- Hosting roundtable debates.
- Proofreading roundtable transcripts in preparation for publication.
- Creating high-level agenda, copywriting, and contributing to the generation of new report and event ideas.
- Blogging and providing industry opinion.
Ben was given the opportunity to develop his range of professional abilities and experience in a different sector, and created immediate impact in the company by creating and developing a new comprehensive style guide and report/event production document for new producers and freelancers.
See examples below of work done while at Clear Path Analysis.